Thinking about learning
Learning activities can provide creative and engaging ways to meet HLF’s mandatory aim to ‘help people to learn about their own and other people’s heritage’. This guidance provides examples of the kind of activities we can fund and advice to help you plan and deliver formal and informal learning as part of your project.
- Our aims
- What do we mean by learning?
- Putting the learner at the heart of your project
- Examples of heritage learning events, activities and resources
- Good practice when working with schools
- Learning in conservation projects
- Improvements to learning spaces
- Applications from educational establishments (universities, college, schools)
- What we fund
- What does HLF look for in a project that delivers learning events, activities and resources?
- Sources of advice and information
- Appendix A: What is a learning or education policy?
- Appendix B: Our grant programmes
Find other recommended reading under further resources.